Monday, March 31, 2014

My little sous chef...

How does it go?...A Messy Kitchen is a happy kitchen! Stella and I were back in the kitchen to freshen up the baby food shelf in the freezer. She has really been diggin' the seasonings in her food lately...especially cinnamon in her apples and sweet potatoes.

Stella has sticky hands these days...she is always reaching for ev-er-y-thing! I figured today she would be my lil' sous chef while I was making her food. I sat her on the counter in front of me and we steamed and pureed our little hearts out! She licked everything possible...fingers after being in the bowl, the spatula, the spoon, and even tried picking up the bowl to lick it clean. After each fruit or veggie was pureed and cooled, I would give her a taste and she would look at me as she was swallowing it, and say 'mmm' :) I could just eat her up!  Baby tested, mother approved!










 Childhood is for getting dirty right? Yes it is!

The Easter festivities have just begun...

What was I thinking putting all those eggs on her tray? Clearly I wasn't thinking before I did this....I ended up crawling on my hands and knees picking up 1,000+ eggs. I am sure I missed a few and will find them throughout the week. 



 


Let the Easter treats begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment