Monday, September 14, 2015

Thankful for Photos

It's so crazy how at the end of pregnancy (for me at least) I couldn't say "i was ready" enough. I was ready to pop, I was ready for him to be here, I was flat out ready because I was so uncomfortable. My belly was so much bigger this time than with Stella. But, as ready as I was, I find myself missing being pregnant with my little man. It is also crazy how I forgot just how 'big'  my belly was until I saw these family maternity photos. About 2 weeks before our scheduled surgery my Mom (Kubicke Photography) took these photos of us and I am so thankful to have them. I love so much looking back and remembering these kinds of moments. What makes them even more special and close to my heart is that we included Mabel's tree. She is and always will be a part of me and I love how I have things like her tree and my necklace to remember her by and make her a more visible (for a lack of better word) part of us. So without further adieu here are is a collection of our family maternity photos...















Photos taken by Kubicke Photography :)

No comments:

Post a Comment