Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Taste of Spring

We have finally gotten a taste of Spring even though it isn't hanging around! Damn you Spring! It was so nice to leave the house and not have to bundle Stella and myself up with a million and one layers. This week we took our regular trip to the food store. What used to be a quiet trip to the food store as Stella slept has now turned into Stella scoping out everything and me singing loudly for all to hear! Others are probably saying to themselves that I should keep my day job :) I put her in the baby Bjorn now for all the food store trips because she likes to be able to look around.

I brought her outside Monday afternoon and we just sat on the front porch and soaked up some sunshine. Stella was able to sport her new shades! I forgot how nice it felt to be outside with no coat!





We are loving grapesicles! Especially because they are green and we are creeping up on St. Patty's Day! We skewered green grapes onto skewers and froze them over night! Delish! 
  


Much more St. Patty's Day shenanigans to come! We are beginning our shamrock shaped and colored treats over here!

We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's yesterday to introduce Stella to the horses, Elvis and Chaps! Let's just say I have an idea of how the Easter bunny visit is going to go this year! As soon as she got a good look at them, the bottom lip started to quiver and the elephant tears began to pour out!

Remember the book Paddington Bear? Well I fell in love with this t-shirt for Stella from the Paddington Bear collection at the baby gap! It just arrived yesterday! I especially love the back of it!

 

Coming soon is our Shamrock fun! Lot's of green colored goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment