Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Daddy, A Daughter's First Love

      A lot changes when a husband and wife bring a little miracle into the world. I have always loved Rick as my husband, but now I love him as my daughters Daddy too. Watching him care for, nurture and love Stella makes me see him in a whole new light. Stella, you are one lucky little girl to have him as your Daddy. Watching him play and soothe Stella, it is incredibly vivid just how much he loves her. I couldn't ask for a better man to walk through this journey with.

Some daddy-daughter moments through the past 5 months...






Cozy in Daddy's arms...

Our first gingerbread house


Storytime with Daddy

Look closely.... :)





Fatherhood...that's how he rolls :)



Now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to the sweet, little, beautiful
Wonderful, perfect
All American Girl







No comments:

Post a Comment