Thursday, June 12, 2014

Time for a Treat Thursday

Okay so I honestly can't remember the last time I drove through a McDonalds drive thru, or any fast food drive thru for that matter. But something about vanilla soft serve and crushed Oreo seemed to tickle my fancy today. I felt naughty while in the drive thru. Our Time for a Treat Thursday was fulfilled with a snack size Oreo McFlurry...worth every bite of 300 calories! Yes it is empty in this picture...and I did share :)

Our main reason for venturing out in this shitty weather today was all for a diaper run to Babies r' us. Stella is a blast to walk down the toy isle with now. The colors just seem to amaze her. Since she enjoys standing up leaning on things we bought her the V Tech learn to walk. She loves it! 




Stella has been going through a clingy phase lately, especially at night. Once she falls asleep she is out for the night, but soothing herself to sleep has been a challenge for her the past number of nights. A few minutes of cuddling in the glider usually does the trick. I make sure not to let her fall completely asleep on my lap because I still want her to soothe herself to sleep. I just help her get nice and drowsy. My point? Even though there are a million and one things I could be getting done, I enjoy the Stella cuddles. I enjoy her head resting on my chest and the scent of her freshly washed hair. I enjoy the sound of her breathing. I live for the moments that she is so close to me...

She cracks me up....her leg is always in the up position...



 her sweet face...

Life is good....I wish a 4 ounce bottle of milk would fill me up and I wish I looked this cozy when I ate..

Looking forward to the weekend- another no agenda weekend- WooHoo! We need some sunshine over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment