Friday, March 21, 2014

Stella's first Easter basket

I have so many good childhood memories of Easter. We had some kick ass Easter egg hunts! Those trusty ol' colored plastic eggs that have been around forever were filled with great goodies. My sister and I would run around shaking them because we new if they made no noise, there were dollar bills in them! Cha Ching! Cha Ching! (Grandma would always come to Easter dinner with plastic shopping bags full of stuffed plastic eggs) Not to say the eggs that made noise were no good, they were also filled with candies and change! The best was dumping out our eggs and opening each and every one of them to compare what we got! We also colored hard boiled eggs every year! We would leave the eggs in the color to see how dark we could get the color, so our design or writing that we made with white crayon would pop! And our Easter baskets! They were not just filled with chocolates and other Easter candies...oh no...we had good stuff in our baskets like our favorite character t-shirts, hair products, things of that sort! Let me just add, I was in high school still getting an Easter basket and just as excited. Thanks Dad and Diane for remembering my inner child!  I hope to give Stella just as great memories to look back on. Let's begin with the Easter basket!



In Stella's first Easter basket you will find a bunny ear headband and a clip on bunny tail! You betcha, I will be taking pictures! I fell in love with the clip on cotton tail! You will also find Kiki the teething elephant which is suppose to help with the pain that comes with teething and a squeezy bunny bath toy inside the pink and clear egg. Lastly, a book! I thought this book couldn't be more perfect because Rick and I call her hunny, and many times I catch myself calling her hunny bunny! I had so much fun putting together this basket for Stella! 

Next on my Easter list? Finding the perfect Easter dress for Stella.



No comments:

Post a Comment