Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Walk Through Stella's Nursery

A virtual tour through Stella's nursery...













I have never really been into the girly pinks or boyish blues. I love the neutral tones that we chose for Stella's nursery. It gives her room a mature feel and she can easily grow into it. Her crib should last us years; as it turns into a daybed, and than a full size bed with a headboard and foot board. When she begins to pull herself up in her crib, we will obviously be moving it away from the windows. Leaves me to tinker with my rearranging options and her furniture. When we get to that point in time, I will share the new arrangement in her nursery. 

I have my eye on this teepee for her nursery. I think it will be the perfect addition to her room. I just picture her, Rick and I spending time in this teepee, reading books, coloring,  playing make believe and having magical moments. 
BIANCA - teepee play tent photo prop

I recently introduced mango to Stella. She LOVES it! I give her one wedge to naw on as a morning snack when I eat my breakfast. Since it is cold, it must feel good on the gums and as a bonus she thinks it tastes yummy...so yummy that as she is sucking and nawing on it she makes the 'mmmm' sound. When I pull it away, she reaches up to it with both hands and her mouth wide open. 
She is getting so big. Sitting up and holding a mango wedge all by herself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment