Thursday, July 3, 2014

What's cooking Wednesday

We made this a July 4th edition of What's cooking Wednesday. I have been feeling a bit under the weather and was planning on making red, white and blue breakfasts and treats throughout the week but no energy equaled no treats. However, I couldn't let What's cooking Wednesday-the week of July 4th slide by with no tasty treats, so we whipped up some festive cupcakes. I let Stella indulge for about 20 seconds and right before I was going to be on my hands and knees wiping sticky icing off the floor I took it away. It was still enough time for her to get a good ole' taste...and make a mess. 











Stella loves playing in anything food related. She loves licking her fingers, flinging it on the floor and rubbing food in her hair. I'll tell you who is loving Stella's food flinging skills lately.. is Ellie. Ellie's eyes don't leave that height chair when Stella is in there. I think she is finally enjoying having the little being around. 

Today's agenda? A few more 4th of July treats that we missed throughout the week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment