Sunday, July 27, 2014

Baby Bump: 13 weeks

So my list of DIY projects right now is simply out of control. One that I am working on is a framed chalkboard for myself to document the weeks to take with the bump pictures. Clearly by it's absence in this picture, it is not done yet. I really hope to have it done for next weekend. So excuse this boring ass bump picture #1 and it's shitty quality ;)


How far along: 13 weeks
Gender: Not sure what's brewing inside....we will find out Sept. 15 :)
Weight gain: 3 lbs
Maternity clothes: Not yet. Still living in my Loft colored shorts and loose tanks. 
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleeping okay. Was never a great sleeper anyway. 
Best moment this week: Finally entering the second trimester :) Adios to morning sickness! And we took a family trip to our twelve week ultrasound and saw the little bean having a dance party in my belly :)
Worst moment this week: Coming home to a mess left by the dog...after a 15 minute trip to the market! It was meltdown city over here. 
Miss anything: Not being tired during the day. I usually hit a slump around 2-3ish.  And a frosty beverage on a hot Summer day. 
Movement: Nothing yet. 
Cravings: Anything sweet... Fruit, fruit and more fruit. 
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: Beginning to plan Stella's 1st birthday party! 



No comments:

Post a Comment