Sunday, August 31, 2014

Baby Bump: 18 weeks




How far along: 18 weeks
Gender: Date change...Sept 12th it is! 
Weight gain: Not sure of weight gain. Guessing somewhere between 6-8 lbs. 
Maternity clothes: Not yet, just using the trusty belly band. 
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleep is okay, been better. I was always a belly sleeper, miss it already. 
Best moment this week: Pumpkin spice Lattes are out! 
Worst moment this week: Not sure I had one, but I was crazy emotional at times this week for no reason at all- damn preggo hormones. 
Miss anything:  A frosty pumpkin ale, I am drooling thinking about it. They are EVERYWHERE!
Movement: Lots of love kicks, mostly when I finally rest at night and put my feet up.  Those love kicks never get old. 
Cravings: No cravings but still enjoying my sweets and fruit. And anything pumpkin of course. :)
Queasy or sick: Feeling good.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!! Less than 2 weeks! And being half way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment