Sunday, June 8, 2014

Our little slice of paradise

I love when the weekends come and there is little to no agenda and we do as we go. This entire weekend was just that. Saturday was a kick back and relax day with a walk in town and maybe an errand or two and strawberry mint spritzers! Because Rick and I have a green thumb and all..haha-not really- we bought a few tomato plants. We shall see!
Rick bathed Stella after dinner and we began to put her to bed as usual. I soon remembered the days of sitting back, feet up, sipping on a spritzer whenever I please are o.v.e.r.
Baby in crib + beautiful evening outside = time outside on deck with hubby...ha! who am I kidding?! By the time I got outside from putting Stella in her crib, Rick had the tiki torches burning, citronella lit, and drinks on the table. I bet you can guess what happens next? Put my feet up....head back.....and crying baby! Another rough night lie head. Those few minutes (didn't even feel like like that long) were enough to remind me about our own sweet little slice of paradise of which I was surrounded.




Sunday was pretty similar to Saturday- no agenda! Love, love, love! Our day began with an early morning walk around the block. 


Rick pulled Stella around in the wagon up and down the driveway. You damn well know I got my ass in there too and scored myself a few trips down the driveway with her. 



What's better than free wagon rides in your pajamas?!

I froze watermelon for Stella and chopped some of it up for her! A fresh fruity italian ice! She devoured it! This little sun babe in her shades just makes my heart skip a beat. Love her. After we got sticky from the watermelon ice, Rick had Stella's baby pool filled and ready to be played in. It was like a warm bath but super sized.




Click here to watch a quick video for more pool time!


I love our little slice of paradise. It makes for memories close to the heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment