Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Not so Calm before the Storm....

This has been by far the SNOWIEST Winter ever! Once again, we are expecting 16-22 inches of snow to begin tomorrow evening! Ugh..is it ever going to end? I had my week all planned accordingly with daily errands for this weekend! Change of plans! Stella and I made today a day of running errands! Trying to avoid running out in shitty weather at all cost! She was the best shopping buddy today!
Cleaners...check!  Michaels Craft Store...check! Dollar Store...check! Bed, Bath and Beyond...check!


We battled the crazies on the road and in the stores! Everyone was getting there last minute things before the snowfall! People act like they are getting snowed in for days! After an exhausting afternoon out, I would usually come home to have my afternoon cup of coffee mixed with some playtime, but have been experimenting with infusing water! I am hooked! Infused water has been my jam lately!

This morning I made an orange and ginger infused water! It is a must try!





No comments:

Post a Comment