Monday, February 10, 2014

Refilling the treat jar!

Yup! The red velvet popcorn is officially gone and we can't have an empty treat jar on the counter! Stella and I made the traditional recipe that we typically make and adjusted the sprinkles for the time of year! In is case, bring on the pink!!
She knows it times to bake!



This is the perfect treat if you like sweet and salty! Popcorn, pretzel sticks, drizzled with melted white chocolate, and topped with pink and white sprinkles!  Perfect balance of sweet and salty! 

This is going to be a busy week getting everything ready for Stella's baptism on Sunday! Because I am a list making kind of freak, I sat down and planned my week day by day. Makes me feel better when I see things getting crossed off my list. Even though, every time I cross something out, I add new shit to do! I can't wait for everyone to see how beautiful she is going to look!

Sneak peak at Stella's 'one of a kind shoes'...
Had them made by a shop on etsy.com. They fit her so perfectly!




No comments:

Post a Comment