Monday, May 5, 2014

High ambitions...

So I am going to begin by just saying....my little girl is getting so big.
Photo taken today right after her warm bath

Stella is absolutely loving the outdoors lately. We have been getting out for walks as much as we can. A walk is always a good excuse for a sweet treat. Some days we drive into Clinton, some days we walk into our town and some days we just do a loop around the roads near our home. I know it's a poor excuse, but I have a hard time finding time to exercise and run on the treadmill like I used to. So these walks make me feel like I am doing something good in the exercise dept. 
Today's walk

Teething has been rough to say the least. Rick and I just feel helpless at times. Those suckers are keeping her up at night and interrupting some of her naps, making her extra tired throughout the day, she in a frazzle looks for anything to put in her mouth, and can't bite down hard enough. She is extra clingy and some nights just wants to be cuddled. Almost 2 teeth down...how many more to go?!

Nice weather gives me high ambitions....I think these may be too high but we will see. Here is a Spring/Summer schedule I would love to give a try. Of course, I know there will be days where we won't stick to the schedule, but we will make the best of it. I will be happy with just a couple days a week. I love making memories with Stella, and this will help us make more :) This is how it will work...

Mondays: Make Something Monday (make a craft, color, etc.)

Tuesdays: Time to Read Tuesday (we read all the time already, but we will find different places around the house and be sure to spend extra time with books on these days)

Wednesdays: Whats Cooking Wednesday (we will make or bake and treat, and of course eat it)

Thursdays: Time for a Treat Thursday (we will go out for a treat -weather permitting- such as frozen yogurt, sugar free slurpees, ritas, etc.) 

Fridays: Fun Friday (we will do something FUN!)

Spring has finally Sprung! 


No comments:

Post a Comment