Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happenings

I feel like firsts have been happening quickly lately, a little too quickly

To start off with, she slept a solid night through; we're talking 7:30 p.m to 7:30 a.m. I woke up at 3:00 a.m. to pump anyway and was waiting for her to wake up....I ended up waiting until the sun came up. I actually got scared and went up to check on her around 5 a.m. I am not used to her sleeping this long straight through. 

One of her favorite things to do lately is stand up leaning on the back of the couch. I have been putting music on while she is standing. Let's just say it gives me a good laugh...you can watch for yourself. Stella gets her groove on!



Also, you might have seen the pictures from our trip to the chocolate factory where Rick was wearing the papoose. She is loving it more and more these days because she is now facing forward. She can now be much more nosey! And..she can also be my shopping helper! I love it! We went to Target, (of course) and she helped me push the shopping cart. So damn cute!



Lastly,  her bits of cooing and babbling are sounding more like actual syllables. Oh, Stella but I love your babble. One of those syllables is the sound 'da'.  Don't mind the bedhead :)



Our little munchkin is growing so fast....You will forever be my baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment