Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall Bucket List


Who am I kiddin?! We totally started rockin' the Halloween jammies in mid September over here but it is officially October! Time for Halloween costumes, bone jammies, pumpkins, and hayrides. I am pretty sure this season is going to be twice the fun since there are two kiddies to enjoy it with. I really need to get my head in the game with Stella's Halloween costume. I kept telling myself once her party was over I would focus on her costume. I hope to make it again this year for her, or at least embellish it if I end up purchasing some of it. Still have a few in mind that I have to choose from. Since I plan on wearing Ricky in the wrap while we go trick or treating, I think we may just stick to these cozy bone jammies or his pumpkin shirt and plan for a costume next year. 

Since it is Fall and October here is a short bucket list...

1. Pumpkin picking- totally bringing the red wagon this year and leaving the stroller at home. 
2. Apple picking and apple cider donuts- honey crisp all the way!
3. Hayrides at the pumpkin patch- Stella has never been.
4. carve and paint pumpkins. 
5. Fall leaves scavenger hunt since Stella knows her colors now- this will be perfect on the towpath.
6. Go trick or treating!
7. Make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
8. Morning walks in the cool crisp air wearing sweatshirts and vests.
9. Maybe find a corn maze?! I am sure Stella would love this!
10. Make Stella's costume.

And because Stella just cracks me up...this short video clip.
"Hi lil munchkin"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment