Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Stella's 2nd Birthday

It's still surreal to me that Stella's second birthday (party) has come and gone. The past two years have gone by way too fast. As I said before I wanted to take advantage of these early birthdays before she begins asking for character theme and friends birthdays. I am not so much into those character themes, even though it would be much easier to walk down the Minnie Mouse one isle at party city and buy everything I need instead of hunting online for ideas and ordering off etsy. Who am I kidding? I enjoy doing that. Since we love Fall so much it was my inspiration for her party. our little pumpkin. I stuck to the fall colors: orange, green and brown, and pumpkin things. I also am loving the mustard color this year for Fall and decided to put the kiddies and Rick in it. :) 

All in all, the party was small and perfect. Close family and friends, cocktails, food, good weather what more could you ask for?

caramel apple sangria
Sam Adams Octoberfest on tap
baked ziti
sausage peppers and onions
meatballs
salad
pumpkin patch dirt cups
pumpkin cake pops
chocolate chip cake with banana pudding and chocolate ganache filling
and the best birthday girl ever!!

a few pictures from her special day...


















No comments:

Post a Comment