Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Making Special Memories as Momma and Mini

I have said it countless times but these next few weeks call for special moments and lots of creating memories; not that I intend to stop the things that Stella and I do together by any means. But since it is just her and I right now, I have been trying my best to make the most of our time. I love the fact that it doesn't take much to make my little girl happy and full of smiles. Whether it be just a walk down the tow path in town to collect flowers to bring home and put in a jar of water, or sitting on the counter top baking cookies with me. 

No stroller, an open tow path, sun shine, marching, picking flowers and naming their colors, playing ready...set...go...freeze!, holding hands, rocks stuck in our sandals, and smiles ear to ear describe our walks on the tow path.

so long toes...nice knowing ya!





Peanut Butter Snickerdoodles. "Stella, do you want to go take a nap or bake cookies with Momma?" I bet you can guess which answer she gave ;) So we postponed the nap to bake a few gems. We rolled the dough into balls and sprinkled them with cinnamon sugar. Not sure how long I will be sweeping up cinnamon sugar off of the floor, but totally worth it. 




totally blurry, but the happiness in this picture makes my heart sing...

I can just eat up those chubby toes...



No comments:

Post a Comment