Friday, January 29, 2016

Unconditional Love

Motherhood exposes so many emotions. But the unconditional love that these littles have for me..no words can ever express how that makes me feel. On the worst of worst days when I just need an effing 30 second break-even if it's in the bathroom they love me the same. When my patients are pushed to the limits and tried in every sense, and sometimes they even get the best of me- these two still love me for me, still need me, and still want me. And my unconditional love for them is no different. Motherhood can frustrate me, make me cry, and even make me mad sometimes and my love for them is still endless and so full. that comes with the motherhood territory, I know. Those days where my patients are pushed to the limits and get the best of me are the days that I go to bed feeling guilty. Feeling guilty for yelling, feeling guilty for not telling them I love them that thousandth time, for not hugging them a little bit tighter. These are the nights that I just want to go wake them up after they have gone to bed and squeeze them so tight. Ahh- motherhood.
 
To be able to share this unconditional love with my littles makes me feel so lucky and so rich in love. These two make my heart feel full. I want my kids to go to bed every single night feeling loved and cherished and I want them to always know the pride I have in them.
 
I truly am thankful for even the rough days. Because of those days, I am a better Mommy. They make me want to be better, love more if that's possible. As much as they need me, even if it is sometimes just for my boobie juice, I need them more.
 
This unconditional love that them and I share can never compare to the amount of stars in the sky, or the waves in the sea. It makes being a Mommy simply amazing. These truly are the days.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment