Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Be Thankful.



I am thankful for the two loves of my life and the joy that they bring me each day. 

I am thankful for my house full of messes, the food on the floor under the kitchen table, the floors that need to be mopped and the pile of dishes in the sink because that means that I have a home.

I am thankful for the huge piles of laundry because that means my loved ones are close. 

I am thankful for the early morning wake up calls from the little miss upstairs because that means I am alive and have a precious gift to tend you awaiting me. 

I am thankful for the love I have to give and the love I get back. 

I am thankful that my precious baby girl Mabel was with me for 5 and a half months and is now perfectly healthy in heaven. 

I am thankful for my happy and healthy marriage. 

I am thankful to be the best Momma that I can be. 

I am thankful that Rick and I are able to give Stella the best life that we can. 

I am thankful for friends and family that surround us. 


okay and let's get real...
I am thankful for these 2 or 3 hour naps. They allow me to take a nice long hot shower, use the bathroom without having two little eyes rushing me, and the hot baked goodies that we bake :)

and I am thankful for the snowflakes falling right now because Stella and I get to make snow cream!





I am thankful.



Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment