Sunday, October 12, 2014

Cheers! and Halloween Treats

It was a busy yet productive weekend. Fall was in full swing. Fall was being worn, being eaten, and being smelt. On Friday we started the morning right with some blueberry ghost waffles for breakfast. I will give you one guess where her sticky fingers went first...


That afternoon Stella and I had our soup for two date at Panera. She had her beloved chicken noodle soup and I indulged in their autumn squash soup. I did find this recipe for a copycat version that I will be giving a try very soon.

 Rick and I are teaching her right...no mealtime is complete without a few clanging of the glasses and sippy cup, saying 'cheers' and taking a swig! The entire time we were at Panera, all she kept doing was holding up her sippy cup and yelling "Ah!" In baby language- Momma- gimme a cheers!


When we got home, we played in her room for awhile- no better time for a few quick pics. 




I can't even tell you how much her expressions melt my heart...


Friday evening was crisp, cool and perfect for a after dinner walk, in pajamas of course.  After dinner, we left the mess, bundled up little miss and headed down into town for a walk. Yep! Those cup holders made the walk that much more enjoyable- a PBR tall boy and a cup of Stella Cidre.


Later that night...(no words for this one)


Saturday morning was another Halloween breakfast... mini Halloween shaped pancakes. 


Later that day we had a baby shower and ended the night with some take out....



Sunday was spent making a diaper run, ripping out our gas fire place, and taking more pictures of my little lady.  I effing love her eyes...






Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. 

I love these two dearly.



No comments:

Post a Comment