Friday, November 20, 2015

Cheers to it Being Friday and 60 Degrees in November

making// this weeks dinners included steaks on the barbie with grilled veggies, white chicken chili (probably won't be making that recipe again- it was okay just not a favorite), cherry tomato penne with homemade bread, and grilled herb marinated chicken. We also made another apple pie this week. 
drinking//  Blue Moon Chai Spiced Ale for the win! On the hunt for the gingerbread ale :) I am also loving the gingerbread coffeemate in my morning coffee...thank goodness my coffeemate flavors are dairy free! 


reading// old blog posts from when Stella was Ricky's age-amazing how much you forget in such a small amount of time. 
wanting// this baby to sleep later than 6/6:30 one day...just one day! Momma just wants one day to sleep in- even if it's just a few extra minutes ;)
watching// Friday Night Lights on Netflix....that's Rick and I's jam right now. 
listening// to Mickey 'Crimas'   and holiday tunes in the kitchen. Also loving all of the new sounds Ricky is beginning to make. I love when they begin to hear their own voice :)
eating//  pomegranates are back in season- woop woop! 
smelling//  my pumpkin spice lactation cookies baking away, as well as my buttercream icing candle burning in the kitchen.
enjoying// these temps for mid November! and these sweet smiles...

loving// the matching Santa beard sweatshirts that I got from babygap for the kids :) and these oh so yummy chubby thighs...love me some baby rolls.

hoping//  to begin my Christmas shopping soon. First thing to purchase is a real solly babywrap for Stella so we can stop using Ricky's blankie. She loves to carry around her baby like I carry Ricky. 


wearing//  cozy socks :) and 'Crimas' jammies :) and bought a few new button ups because they make the best shirts for nursing. 


bookmarking// ideas for holiday cards- I always get so overwhelmed by all of the choices...way too many! 

and looking forward to// stuffing my face with turkey and decking the halls. On today's agenda: the fireplace mantle. It's never too early... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment