Wednesday, December 17, 2014

First set of Pigtails!


Okay, so I thought that these pigtails deserved a post of their own! During our trip to target I figured I would pick up a pack of the ouchless baby hair ties and give pigtails a whirl. A success! Ha! No more pulling the barretts out!  ;) 



Same old, same old's been going on around here. Holiday shenanigans, getting stuff together for our little Christmas get together, baking holiday goodies here and there and admiring Stella's endless goofy faces these days. I can't leave out this little babe's obsession with putting her feet on the table and the damn toilet lately. Let's see..so far I have found my socks and coupons in the throne. i think i would rather pick in the trash then in the toilet miss Stella. 


Tinsel our Elf is not sitting in the kitchen tree anymore ;) Rick and I began having some fun with her. He always moves her before he goes to work and I actually find myself excited to look for her. it's my inner child ;) 

We have 7 presents left on the advent calendar and 8 days until Christmas. I would say we are doing pretty good! I only rewrapped half of the damn presents on the calendar! :)


We have lots more Holiday cookies to bake and a gingerbread house to build. 

Happy Hump Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment