Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What's Up Wednesday



One:
Well, life has gotten a tad bit busier around here since adding 6 new little peeps to our home. Stella is in love with them. It's official...a part of our kitchen has now been turned into Old McDonald's Farm. They are awfully noisy and get pine shavings ev.ery.where! But, they cuteness overload is out of control! Rick and I batted the idea around a lot last year and never followed through. We finally did it! All 6 peeps are egg layers :) I can just picture Stella walking out to the coop in a few months to collect the eggs! 

Two:
Our second Easter at Nana and Poppop's was great! Stella went on a looong egg hunt (over 50 filled eggs); with no competition may I add since her cousins weren't there. By the end of the hunt, we were just putting the eggs into her basket for her. I think it took her seriously an hour to open all of the eggs!





Three:
The Demi Lovato version of Let It Go from Stella's Frozen CD has been on repeat all.day.every.day! Ricky and I have front row seats to every single performance. And the dress is the first thing she puts on in the morning. maybe I should have ordered a back up ;)


Four:
Floral Gauze Dress for Baby

Chambray Shirt Dress for Baby

Old Navy had some super cute toddler dresses this season! I was quick to choose these three to add to Stella's closet. The last one is my absolute favorite...already sold out and not even on the website anymore. So glad I scored one while they were in stock! The linen material will be perfect for the hot days :)

Five:
I am feeling like my to do list is out of control lately. Maybe not the length but the projects themselves aren't so little...
1. Finish painting the foyer! 
2. Clean out the playroom. It needs some serous TLC.... The toy accumulation is out of control!
3. Clean out the kids closets. I have been putting this one off as much as possible. Procrastination at it's finest. I always get teary eyed when I have to put away clothes that the kids have grown out of. It's means they are getting big. And sappy Momma over here wants them to stay little forever. 
4. In need of some new dinner recipes, just haven't had time to bookmark any. 

Happy Hump Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment