Monday, April 25, 2016

Our Weekend plus Monday

We had a great weekend. We were birthday party bound on Saturday and Stella was so excited to choose one of her new Spring/Summer dresses to wear. While Ricky took his nap I got Stella dressed and watched her twirl about the house. "Look Daddy, my new dress....and my tights!" She is such a girlie girl and I friggin love it. I couldn't help but take a few shit load of pictures of her. Here are a few of my favorites....

I wish for her to grow up knowing how beautiful she truly is on the inside as well as the outside. 







Sunday we ran a few errands and found ourselves driving home with a new fire pit. Which meant one thing! Smores! Don't you love those spontaneous purchases?! After spending the afternoon outside, grilling up some dinner and sitting fireside with ooey gooey smores, both kids were in bed before eight. Ricky was snoozing by seven and Stella followed just a short while later. Rick and I sat by the fire as the night temps began to drop as we watched the littles cozied up in their beds on the monitor. good times, good times. 




Waking up with smore leftovers still on your face is evidence of a good night. ;) Both kiddies had marshmallow smeared on their faces this morning and smelled of campfire. lovin' the Spring nights spent outdoors.  Monday morning called for a morning bath which was followed by a short morning trip to the park. 





This post clearly has more pictures than words...an easy read for a Monday.

and it's the beginning of another great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment