Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentine's Day


I should be wrapping up Ricky's 6 month update but I can't help but write about Valentine's Day this weekend! I feel so lucky to have the day tomorrow to spend with my three Valentines. I plan on spending the day home with my homies kicking it off with some XO pancakes and heart shaped strawberries, just like last year :) all in heart jammies. I also think a pink grapefruit mimosa would accompany this breakfast perfectly ;) I also put together a little bag of goodies for little miss Stella to open up with her Valentines Day breakfast. I chose a new Minnie plate, Minnie cup, some mini lemon drop cookies, a new necklace that shouts Spring, a Minnie toothbrush and a mini box of chocolates that I am sure I will be eating! 

As I think about Valentine's Day I can't help but think that this will be Rick and I's 15th one shared together! Crazy! Rick and I are high school sweethearts and have created this little life together that I love so so much. Of course before kids Rick and I would always go to dinner, on vacation- it was always so easy to find and spend just us time together. Two littles later, we may not go out as often but we make sure to find us time at home. we make our own fun at home and I wouldn't change a thing.  After the kids are asleep, this is when we kick back together and enjoy a cocktail, shoot the shit, watch a movie or play a game together. Finding this time makes our relationship still feel new.  i think it's key to a great marriage.  After all we together are the reason these amazing babies are with us. So 15 Valentine's Days spent together: cheers to that! 


And what better way to end heart day tomorrow than with a mommy and baby yoga class with my little crush. Ricky and I had our first baby yoga class last weekend and he loved it! He was smiles the entire time! 

Hope you have a great Valentine's Day! Sealed with a Kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment