Saturday, September 6, 2014

Baby Bump: 19 weeks

After a day of dryer shopping (yep, our damn dryer took a shit) the first thing I did when we walked in the door was ripped off my uncomfortably tight shorts and threw on comfy pj pants and a sweatshirt. Stella did the same ;) Hence the reason we are both in cozy clothes in my weekly picture.

Yay to kicking off football season! Just another reason I am a sucker for fall! The only thing that was missing while watching the game was a frosty Stella Cidre in my hand! Other exciting news...if baby cooperates, next chalkboard will reveal the gender! That also means we will be half way there!


How far along: 19 weeks
Gender: Sept 12th it is! Drum roll please.......
Weight gain: Not sure of weight gain. Guessing somewhere between around 8/9 lbs. 
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: I would kill for a good night sleep right now. 
Best moment this week:Football has officially started!
Worst moment this week:Again- didn't really have one but super tired this week. Missed three days worth of walks because of the crappy humidity!
Miss anything:  I am dieing for a frosty pumpkin ale or a Stella Cidre!
Movement: Yep! Mainly at night though. I think because I am constantly on the move with Stella I don't pay much mind to the movements during the day.
Cravings: Nope. Just enjoying pumpkin Everything- yogurt, ice cream, lattes, candles, lotions...
Queasy or sick: Feeling good.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!! Less than 1 week! Boy or Girl?!? Still feeling boyish...

 This picture shows the bump a bit more than the one with Stella and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment