Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Glance inside Stella's Closet...

Stella has quite the dream closet for a 4 month old. I always thought mini clothes were so damn cute, especially when it's something that I would wear! I find myself wishing they carried some of Stella's clothes in my size! Stella is currently wearing 3-6 month clothing. We all have favorites hanging in our closet that we always reach for; Stella is the same way. I thought I would share some of our everyday favorites. Since it has been such a cold winter, we have been living in our pajamas-not complaining about that at all--> we love being in our pajamas! 

Some items you will find in Stella's closet...
Baby gap: sweater striped one piece, flower printed top, Peter Pan sweater

Baby gap: just bought the heart bathing suit, and I LOVE it, heart chambray dress, terry sweatshirt, elbow patch striped dress, which she can wear with leggings as a shirt when she outgrows the dress

Baby gap: pink skinny cords, 1969 skinny denims, gray velour sweats


Stella's first pair of Minnetonka moccasins
I am eagerly waiting for shoes to fit her! Her size 1s and 0-3 month shoes still don't fit. We sock it every where we go!


As I said, we live in our pajamas. Stella seems to be outgrowing these more quickly than any of her other clothing.  We are always buying jammies! We love the thermal Jammie's because they don't have feet; and since they don't have feet she can wear socks that have grippies on the bottom. (Grippies are really helpful when you have a baby that likes to stand)
Her thermal jammies are Only one You made by Carters which we bought at Target. Carters- feety jammies


If this girl could wear no clothes all day, everyday she would. She loves being naked! When she is having a moment, we go forward with our plan of attack--- we strip her down for a little while,  immediately tears turn to smiles! 

A few new arrivals that I have my eye on...
Yes! I am loving the patriotic colors and the polka dots!

My little girl is 4 months old already and can we say "Miss Independent"? Much more about that in her upcoming 4 month post!



No comments:

Post a Comment