Tuesday, August 25, 2015

2 Weeks Old

this picture was taken at exactly 3 weeks old.

Ricky went for his 2 week check up last week and is healthy as can be :) That makes me over the moon happy to hear. Since I am with him each day I am sure I see less day to day changes than others. However, he is changing...so much...so quickly. please slow down baby boy- momma wants to cherish these moments for a bit longer.  His face is changing, and looks so different to me than when he was born already. He is starting to become more alert and can follow close objects at times with his eyes, he is beginning to stay awake more during the day and his appetite just continues to grow! He is eating every 2-3 hours during the day which is probably why he weighs a whopping 8 lbs 6 ounces! The doctor was so happy that he has already surpassed his birth weight since he left the hospital weighing 7 lbs 9 ounces.

I will write a complete monthly update next week since he will be one month.....can't freakin' believe it! I feel like he was just inside of me...

hey little guy....you have no clue just how loved you are. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment